Saturday, June 8, 2013

Why Everyone Needs to Watch 'The Client List.'

So, 'The Client List' Season 2 Finale is tomorrow at 10pm on Lifetime.

I know what you are thinking: "I'm 20-somthing years old, why the fuck am I watching Lifetime."
Well, bitch. I'm pretty sure, you sat your ass down and read those three 50 Shades of Gray books or that entire People Magazine or watched 2 girls, one cup [insert w/e trash you did, etc.]. So don't talk like you don't know what trash is.

I've been watching this series on the down low since the first season, and I have to tell you, I am the biggest fan. More people under the age of 40 should be watching this show. Do ya'll remember coming back home from school early and watching those ABC soap operas? Ya'll remember General Hospital? The Bold and the Beautiful? As the World Turns?

The Client List puts an interesting spin the confusing soap opera plot-line. In its bare bones it's about a stay-at-home mom who is abandoned by her bullshit husband and is falling in love with her brother-in-law, all the while trying to keep her redneck family afloat.

Oh yeah, did I mention her only trade skill is that she's a good 'masseur?' Uh oh. You know where this is going.
"Can I get a happy ending?"

That's right. She's giving it on the side to pay that rent. Did I mention that the massage parlor is unabashedly called, "The Rub"
That just happened.

So basically, it's a soft cross between Weeds and Full House (because it's super family oriented, despite all the sexiness and alcoholism).

So, I'm giving this show 5/5 stars for being able to be both trashy as hell and support the nuclear family, but then again, that's something that most Republicans do everyday.

Anyway, everyone needs to watch this show so I can talk about it. Seriously, bitch gets lonely.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures & captions make this. Maybe I'll actually watch it.

    ReplyDelete