Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Game of Tears: Game Two: Spurs v. Heat (84-103)

Damn, Julia Dale. For a 12 year old, you got a voice. No wonder you're Miami's good luck charm.

But will that big-ass voice be enough?
First Quarter
Danny Green is laying down the 3's like butter. Sexy. I might become a fan.

Lol Splitter trying to dunk on a black man. That's silly. What do you think this is?

White Men Can't Jump.

How much do you think those SHawiffer guys get paid? I'd probably sell the used cloths after the game though.

Anyone wanna buy Lebron's tears?

Green is too green, he's fouling 'cause he hasn't shot a 3 in 2 minutes. Meanwhile, That tiny boy Haslem is racking up fouls.

Why are there two Spurs slipping and sliding on the ground? Why is Wade limping?

Do your job.
Duncan.

"PAY YO' RENT!!!"

He can do this ALL DAY. Love it.

Second Quarter
Geeze, lots of turnovers this game. Poppovich isn't happy.

Srsly, these young guns ought to take care of their body more. Miami Heat, Cole just slammed himself on the ground to keep a ball in play (and failed). Way to score a field goal when the Spurs weren't looking though. Cole is definitely stealing Green's energy from the first quarter. Let's hope the second quarter isn't a total Heat game.

My man, Splitter, is fouling like a partridge. Thanks for the 3 Niel. Tied it up at the timeout 29-29 (

Chris Anderson, the Birdman. That is all.

My satellite went out. WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?!?!?!?

..I'm reduced to listening to it online because I'm too poor to buy the video. :( Oh, wait. Just lost the audio feed.

What is life?

Oh wait. It's back! BUT IT'S 46-52 MIAMI??!?!?!? And I have to pick my mom up from work?!?!?!??!?! AGHHIHJEToijao;ijt5w'o4jy'd44y5hua

Why me?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GREEEN IS MY LIFE! YESSSSSS! 53-54, IT'S A ONE POINT GAME!!!!

.....Google tells me we lost. FML. I can't even talk about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment